The Puppy Collection #5: Piper's First Show
by Susan Hughes, illustrated by Leanne Franson
ISBN 9781443133609 Paperback
96 Pages | 5.26" x 7.6" | Ages 6 to 9
See an excerpt
Meet all kinds of puppies in this sweet illustrated series perfect for newly independent readers!
Kat and her friends are eager to help when Aunt Jenn asks them to train a special puppy, 4-month-old Bernese mountain dog Piper, for her first puppy show.
They only need to work on a few simple commands, but the girls soon find out that training a puppy is not as easy as it seems . . .
Can Kat, Maya, and Grace get Piper ready for her first puppy show in time?
- Commended, Best Books for Kids and Teens, Canadian Children's Book Centre, 2015
- Commended, Resource Links, Best of the Year, 2015
- Czech - Albatros
- English (Australia) - Scholastic Australia
- English (NZ) - Scholastic New Zealand
- English (UK) - Scholastic UK
- English (US book clubs) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Adorable puppies on every cover.
- Character education will appeal to teachers and parents
- Fun puppy stories, complete with black & white interior illustrations of more cute puppies!
- Collectible series books are in high demand with girls of this age group.