Scary Science: 25 Creepy Experiments
ISBN 9780545980302 Paperback
48 Pages | 8.51" x 10.98" | Ages 7 to 10
See an excerpt
Here are some spooky experiments to get kids howling with fun while learning some interesting scientific facts! With 25 experiments in all, middle-grade scientists are guaranteed to have lots of creepy fun learning how to:
make their own spider webs
look like a zombie
make their own shrunken heads
create an alien barf bag
and brew bubbling alien blood
with simple instructions and easy-to-find ingredients, budding young scientific minds will have a blast!
- English (Asia) - Scholastic Asia
- English (Australia) - Scholastic Australia
- English (NZ) - Scholastic New Zealand
- English (India) - Scholastic India
- English (US) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Swedish - B. Wahlstroms/Forma
- Fun science experiments for kids.
- Great Halloween tie-in
- Well-respected authors who are known and admired for their science books
- Quirky off-beat illustrations by Ashley Spires perfectly complement the creepy experiments.