ISBN 9780545980203 Paperback
ISBN 9780545980197 Hardcover
32 Pages | 8.01" x 9.96" | Ages 3 to 8
See an excerpt
This favourite Munsch tale gets a fresh new cover treatment!
After their father reads them a story about lions, Elena and Isaac decide to become lions too. Growling their way through breakfast, and gnawing on "bones", they soon trot off to school. But it's only when one of their teacher decides to take both of their classes outside to look for animals that Elena and Isaac can really become kings of the jungle!
With a grrroooowwwwlll here and a grrrauuuughhh there, Robert Munsch delivers another irreverent snapshot into the world of children and their imaginations. It will leave all readers howling with laughter!
- Arabic - Dar El Ilm Lilmalayin
- Chinese Simplified - Beijing Baby-Cube
- English (US) - Scholastic Inc.
- French (N. Amer.) - Éditions Scholastic
- Italian - Editrice Il Castoro
- Every kid loves to act like an animal — especially a loud one!
- Munsch and Martchenko are Canada's best-selling author/illustrator team. Their collaboration makes every book special.