An opening exists at the Aurora Book Fair Branch for the General Labour entry-level position of Warehouse Fulfillment Clerk reporting to the Distribution Manager.
This is a Casual position working Monday-Friday – 7:45am to 3:30pm – approximately mid-August to end of June of each year.
- We require energetic individual who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping; unloading and shelving stock in the warehouse
- Pricing product as well as some housekeeping duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required up to 40 lbs.
- The ideal candidate has a high school education; six months previous work experience and excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail; a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player are also requirements of this position.
- This is a casual position that requires CSA approved (green label) safety shoes.
- The successful candidate must have previous reach truck experience.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume by October 27, 2017 to:
Scholastic Book Fairs
145 Industrial Parkway South, Unit 6, Aurora, ON L4G 3V5
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (905) 841-1599, www.scholastic.ca